Transmigration Transmigration

Honestly...

I have to say, I'm submitting my rock out game as we speak and even though how much I hope to win, I cannot match this game. The graphics are awesome and it's really fun to play. And to top it all, the music is by paragonX9 which is really cool as well.

I'm pretty sure you have a prize right there. You really enjoyed me with this game.

The Portal Guardian The Portal Guardian

>:(

Inglor you are fucking evil. lol@my name in it.

Inglor responds:

Fine, I altered it, just remember the plan XD

RaidenX RaidenX

wowmygod!

That was REALY awesome. Great graphics, power ups sound... everything!

I'm addicted.

I really hope this doesn't get voted down.

Gondor Gaming Challenge 2 Gondor Gaming Challenge 2

LoL that rules

My minigame is in it =)

besides that, nice work!

old wink game thing old wink game thing

Nice game... But

Really, I liked the game, the sthyle, the sneaking, everything. Even if there were lots of bugs. But I see you used the Games of Gondor logo and preloader... well, I'm sorry but:

Gondor Gaming Challenge
Start Date Feb 1st, 2005
End Date April 30th, 2005

Masters : Final Version Masters : Final Version

Dude

Does the word "Battle" rings a bell?

Damn dude at least credit eviludy.net!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Holy Crap Krin, you did it again!

Somehow any game you make is like 'awesome'

Anyways I can't figure out how anyone would vot this beneath 5. At the moment you're 4.39/5.00 and I think you're going to hit #1 of all time.

Too bad you didn't ask me for testing lol. And why did Axl get a position in the game as drunk ninja and I didn't?

Whatever. What I notice the most is the music. How the HELL do you make your music, Axl told me you have a keyboard, what kind? Because I'm kind of sick of trying to use this program called Fruity Loops.

The Graphics are Awesome, duh and The gameplay is great, very addictive. You've just brought flash RPG's to a whole new level.

Anyways, I'll be off now, working on my own RPG and thinking of what this one missed, but I can't really find something Damn.

I'll talk to you on msn. Later.

Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2 Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2

That was so fun

And I was a LOTR-Nerd by the first time I played it :S I guessed the question about Aragorn btw, but I don't believe it. Where did you base that on? He is not 87 i can tell!

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

Fun playing it.

I did it all in one time, awesome lotr knowledge AND I DONT EVEN GET MY MILLION?

you ass
=P

ROFLattack! ROFLattack!

ROFL

Thats like the most original and funniest thing ive ever seen!